Bloomington Real Estate Attorney
Buying and selling real estate can be a very rewarding time. For many individuals and businesses it is among the most important financial decisions they will make. Real estate transactions involve complicated decisions and many complex legal documents. It is important that you fully understand and appreciate the legal implications of what you are signing. Real estate professionals can provide sales related services but as they are not attorneys they are not allowed by law to give legal advice.
The attorneys of Pioletti & Pioletti have extensive experience providing clients with practical, efficient and effective legal counsel for their real estate needs. Some of the areas we handle include seller-financing (contract for deed), mortgages, leases, easements, mechanic’s liens, real estate sales, earnest money contracts, title defects, and boundary agreements.
There may be no more important decision in real estate, than before you sign a legal document, to have an attorney review the documents, address your questions, and guide you through the process.
Representing Clients in All Their Real Estate Matters
- Prepare and review your purchase and sales agreement and prepare all closing documents
- Represent buyers at the closing
- Represent sellers at the closing
- Order title examinations
- Conduct closings
Legal representation may be important if you cannot answer any of these questions
- What is contained in the documents that I am signing?
- What happens if someone backs out after signing a contract?
- Do I need a home warranty?
- What terms of the sales agreement are negotiable and what are the obligations contained in the agreement?
- What is a seller’s property disclosure statement and when is it required?
- Who holds the escrow deposit money and how much is appropriate?