Bicycle Accident Lawyer Bloomington, IL
Bicycle Accident Lawyer Bloomington, IL
As a bicycle accident lawyer that Bloomington, IL trusts understand very well, it is highly recommended that you obtain the right legal services if you suffered an injury because of the irresponsible actions of a distracted or negligent driver. After an accident, many victims have to struggle with many financial damages, such as medical expenses, lost wages, physical therapy services, and more. Getting professional legal help from a top lawyer allows you to know your complete options regarding your rights as a victim. They can explain how a claim is filed properly, what damages you can expect to be covered, and possible strategies they can use when they negotiate with insurance companies and the liable party responsible for your injury. Talk to a skilled lawyer like one from Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols to learn more.
Bicycle Accident Lawyer in Bloomington, IL
Many bicycle accidents occur each day in Illinois, resulting in serious injury to victims. Cyclists are more at risk of suffering a severe injury because of the lack of protection they have against vehicles. They are more likely to suffer from moderate to severe injuries such as head injuries, leg injuries, fractures, broken bones, deep cuts, and internal bleeding. If you were injured in a serious bicycle accident due to a driver’s negligence, you have the right to explore your legal options with a trusted attorney like one from Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols. They understand your unique situation and how stressful it may be for you and can provide you with legal support tailored for your case.
Common Causes of Bicycle Accidents
There are many causes of bicycle accidents that a lawyer often deals with in personal injury cases. Many bicycle accidents are due to driver error. Some common causes of bicycle accidents include the following:
- Distracted driving. Drivers fail to notice bicyclists while they are preoccupied with distractions in their car.
- Left-hand turns. A driver may not time a left-hand turn correctly and strike a cyclist.
- Lane changes. Changing lanes at the wrong time can cause a driver to strike a cyclist in the lane they’re attempting to switch to.
- Speeding. Drivers who speed may not slow their vehicle in time and end up hitting a cyclist.
- Attempting to pass bicyclists. Impatience or road rage can cause drivers to hit a cyclist as they try to pass in front of them.
- Running past a red light or stop sign. Drivers risk striking a cyclist who has the right of way at an intersection.
Legal Assistance Is Available
The lasting effects of a bicycle accident can be felt by victims long after the date of the incident. Though you may practice key safety tips while you are on a bicycle, other drivers may not be as careful. No victim in a bicycle accident should have to shoulder the added costs of medical bills and other related expenses which only add to your stress. Talk to a trusted bicycle accident lawyer in Bloomington, IL from Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols to learn more about your legal rights.
Why is a Bicycle Accident Lawyer Needed?
A bicycle accident can be a very frightening experience. It can be even more frightening if you are injured and do not know what to do next.
Bicycle accidents are the most common type of accident in the United States. In fact, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Association (NHTSA), there were more than 700,000 bicycle accidents in 2010 alone.
These accidents often result in serious injuries for riders and can lead to catastrophic outcomes for victims and their families. The good news is that you have legal options if you or someone close to you has been injured in a bicycle accident.
If you were injured in a bike accident, it is important to speak with an experienced bicycle accident lawyer in Bloomington, IL as soon as possible. An experienced attorney can help you get the compensation you deserve for medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.
Injuries From Bicycle Accidents
Bicycle accidents can cause serious injuries including broken bones, paralysis, and even death. If you have been injured due to another person’s negligence while riding your bicycle, contact an experienced bicycle accident lawyer immediately.
How To Hire A Bicycle Accident Attorney
Hiring the right bicycle accident lawyer in Bloomington, IL can make all the difference in your case whether it is personal injury or wrongful death related to a bike crash.
Bicycle accident lawyers understand how to prove fault and get fair compensation for their clients after an accident has occurred on public roadways or private property where there are no signs warning riders of dangerous conditions ahead of time like potholes.
In order for you to get maximum compensation for your injuries suffered due to an accident caused by another person’s negligence or recklessness you must hire a qualified bicycle accident lawyer in Bloomington, IL who has experience dealing with bike accident claims. Also, it is important that you choose a bicycle accident lawyer in Bloomington, IL who has experience with cases like yours so that he can help you receive full compensation.
Bicycle Accident Lawyers Are Experts in Personal Injury Laws
A good bicycle accident lawyer in Bloomington, IL will understand personal injury law and have experience helping victims of all types of injuries recover compensation for their losses. This includes helping clients file lawsuits to recover damages from negligent parties who caused their injuries through their wrongdoing or negligence (e.g., failing to stop at an intersection). Such compensation may include reimbursement for medical bills, loss of income due to missed work days and pain and suffering.
Why hire Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols as your Bicycle Accident Lawyer
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident, the last thing that you want is to fight with insurance companies. If you were injured in a bicycle accident and the other driver was at fault, then you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
At Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols, we have years of experience helping injured bicyclists like you get the compensation they deserve. Our bicycle accident lawyer in Bloomington, IL has successfully handled hundreds of cases involving bicycle accidents and we know what it takes to win these cases.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a bicycle accident, please contact us right away so that we can review your case at no cost or obligation. Contact us today and let us help you get back on track after an injury caused by another person’s negligence.
If you’ve been in a bike accident, you need to talk to a lawyer.
This is true whether the accident was your fault or the other driver’s fault. You may have been injured and you want to make sure that you get compensated for your losses.
Unfortunately, finding the right bicycle accident lawyer in Bloomington, IL isn’t always easy. There are many lawyers who advertise themselves as bike accident lawyers, but not all of them practice this type of law exclusively.
Here are 7 secrets to finding a bike accident lawyer:
- Ask friends and family for recommendations. If they’ve had an accident and hired a bicycle accident lawyer in Bloomington, IL, they may have had good experiences with them. This is especially true if they were happy with their settlement or verdict from the court.
- Ask people at your local bike shop or cycling club for recommendations. Many cyclists know other cyclists who were involved in accidents and can tell you about their experiences with lawyers in the area or around the country (or even world!).
- Get referrals from friends and family – The best way to find a good bicycle accident lawyer in Bloomington, IL is to ask for referrals from people you trust. Ask them who they would recommend if they were ever in an accident, and why they would recommend them. This will give you some insight into how trustworthy and experienced their recommendations are.
- A good attorney will know how to negotiate with insurance companies to get the best settlement possible for their clients’ injuries and losses resulting from a bicycle crash.
- Find out about the bicycle accident lawyer in Bloomington, IL’s fees before hiring them so that you don’t get surprised with unexpected charges later on down the road when your case is settled or goes to trial (or doesn’t).
- Check out their website – A good bicycle accident lawyer in Bloomington, IL should have their own website with information about their practice, including contact information and any awards or honors they have received for their work in the field of personal injury law. If an attorney doesn’t have a website, it’s probably best not to use that person as your legal representative when dealing with insurance companies or other parties involved in your claim process. Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols is the best bicycle accident lawyer in Bloomington, IL.
- Make sure that your bicycle accident lawyer in Bloomington, IL understands what happened in your crash so that they can help explain it to other people involved in the case (such as witnesses or other parties involved). Be wary of attorneys who don’t seem interested in hearing all of the details about how your crash occurred — this could indicate that they aren’t taking your case seriously enough or don’t want to spend.
Hopefully, you feel more confident and prepared for finding a lawyer for your bicycle accident case. With the right help, you could have your injuries and medical expenses covered. Of course, doing a bit of research up front will save you time and money in the long run—and that’s something that we want every cyclist to seriously consider!
At Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols, our Bloomington, IL personal injury lawyers have the experience and resources to help you recover the compensation you need to move forward with your life.