Bloomington Personal Injury Attorney
Are you looking for a personal injury lawyer Bloomington IL recommends? If you or someone you care about was seriously hurt or injured because of another person’s actions, this could be a wise choice; handling such cases without the assistance of an attorney does not always result in optimal outcomes for accident victims.
You should be sure to seek out a personal injury lawyer in Bloomington IL with a successful track record in handling accident and injury claims.
Attorney’s at Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols represent individuals and families who have been injured or lost loved ones as a result of someone’s carelessness. We’ve achieved recoveries for our clients in the millions of dollars, in numerous types of cases including personal injury, wrongful death, car accidents, medical malpractice, unsafe property, and defective products.
It’s important that the injured parties are compensated to the fullest extent of the law so that they may regain their highest possible quality of life. An experienced attorney can provide the experience and investigative knowledge necessary to obtain that needed compensation.
Choosing the Right Bloomington Personal Injury Lawyer
When searching for a personal injury lawyer Bloomington IL clients trust, there are a few ways to make sure you’re considering attorneys with experience and a strong track record.
- It can be helpful to seek attorney referrals from friends and acquaintances who have had personal injury cases.
- If you are familiar with personal injury attorneys in your area, or know of an attorney referral service, consider contacting them.
- Online legal websites that feature a personal injury lawyer Bloomington IL residents recommend can be an effective way to find a good lawyer. Make sure their legal firm works in the area of personal injury law or call them to clarify.
The First Consultation with a Personal Injury Lawyer
The initial meeting with an attorney is called a consultation, which may or may not be free, depending upon their policy. Before setting up the consultation, find out whether or not you will be charged and what their fee is unless this is not a matter of concern to you.
During the consultation, in addition to describing your accident and the injury or injuries you sustained, take the opportunity to find out more about his or her approach. Some of the basic background information you might ask about could include the following:
- How long he or she has been in practice.
- Whether he or she specializes in personal injury cases. If the attorney does not focus solely on these types of cases, it can also help to find out what percentage of their caseload are injury cases.
- Whether the attorney primarily represents plaintiffs or defendants. An attorney whose experience is primarily with the latter will likely be advantageous.
- Whether or not the attorney would be the one taking on your case. If it is likely that the case would be passed along to someone else less experienced in their office, it might be preferable to consider another law firm.
You should also bring relevant documentation to the consultation, including proof of your injury and the subsequent damages. Some of the documentation you may need could include:
- Medical records and bills
- Police record of the accident
- Income and income loss information
- Insurance company correspondence
A personal injury lawyer Bloomington IL clients turns to for quality representation can use these documents to prove your case when seeking compensation for you.
Experienced Accident Lawyer
We understand what clients are going through. We work exclusively on a contingency fee basis when handling your personal injury case. This means that you only pay us if and when you recover in a case.
In every case that we handle we partner one on one with our clients to get to know them and their unique situation. That allows us to work toward the best possible resolution for our client. We prepare every case as if it is going to trial. By preparing the strongest case possible we obtain the highest amount of leverage when dealing with the insurance companies. This puts us in an excellent position to resolve the case for fair compensation.
We represent clients in a variety of personal injury cases including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful death
- Premises liability
- Nursing home injury
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Assault and battery
- Workplace Injury
- Animal attack
In these types of cases it is critical that you be informed about every action being taken so that you can protect your rights and interest at all times. We encourage you to contact us as soon as possible to discuss your rights under the law.
To consult the Personal Injury Attorneys at Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols contact us online or call 309-467-3213.
“They did a good job in getting my case dismissed. Very reassuring and reliable.”