Pioletti & Pioletti
Eureka, IL LOCATION
24/7 live phone answering
Pioletti & Pioletti was established by Don B. Pioletti Sr. in 1938. After graduating from John Marshall Law School in Chicago, IL, Don Sr. served in the Army during World War II as a First Lieutenant. He later became a Woodford County Judge in 1946. He served as a Woodford County Judge and later Circuit Judge through 1966.
Don B. Pioletti Jr. graduated from George Mason Law School in Washington D.C. and joined his father in practice in 1977. He practiced with his father for 21 years until 1998 when Don Sr. retired. Don now practices law with his son Joe at Pioletti & Pioletti.