Illinois courts and lawmakers, as those in most states, have adopted policies that are in the best interest of the child. These policies encourage parents to work through their child custody issues to come to a mutual agreement that is in the best interest of the children and both parents.
Topics covered in this report include:
- What Does A Judge Consider When Deciding Custody Issues?
- What Can I Do to Improve My Chances of Getting Custody?
Latest posts by Joe Pioletti (see all)
- Common Joint Injuries for Car Accident Victims - October 25, 2016
- Child Custody Arrangements in Illinois: What if my partner and I disagree? - October 18, 2016
- Cocaine – Not a pound of baking flour in Illinois - September 7, 2016