While each jurisdiction may have various local rules that set forth procedures regarding bankruptcy filings, federal law governs bankruptcy in the United States. This ensures that all debtors and creditors, regardless of where a debtor resides, will be treated in the same manner.
Topics covered in this report include:
- What is Bankruptcy?
- Bankruptcy and Your Credit Report
- Tips for Rebuilding Credit After Bankruptcy
Latest posts by Joe Pioletti (see all)
- Common Joint Injuries for Car Accident Victims - October 25, 2016
- Child Custody Arrangements in Illinois: What if my partner and I disagree? - October 18, 2016
- Cocaine – Not a pound of baking flour in Illinois - September 7, 2016