5 Reasons Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols May be Able to Help You
Personal Injury Lawyer Bloomington, IL
After a traumatic experience such as a car accident, there are many important decisions to be made. If you are injured as a result, you are under additional pressure to take care of yourself and the million other things that were affected by the accident. The feelings of chaos and confusion that are inevitably a result of a car accident can be quite overwhelming. You can make things easier on yourself by choosing an experienced and tough personal injury lawyer in Bloomington, IL of Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols.
What Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols can do for you:
- Handle insurance companies- one of the most difficult things to deal with after a car accident is talking with the insurance companies. Immediately after the accident, you call your insurance company to report the accident and sustained injuries. The insurance representative appears concerned and asks all of the right questions. They inform you that they will send out a claims adjustor to look at your vehicle and determine the extent of the damages. When it comes to compensation, however, the insurance company will likely offer you a minimal amount.
- Calculate appropriate and fair compensation- when it comes to compensation, there are some damages that are clear-cut such as medical bills, damage to your vehicle and lost wages. Then there are other damages that insurance companies often disregard, such as pain and suffering and the cost of emotional trauma. Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols understands compensation and is tough yet tactful when it comes to negotiating with the insurance companies.
- Provide emotional support- in having a personal injury lawyer in Bloomington, IL look after your case, you are able to focus on your own injuries and mental health. Many people who experience a car accident find themselves hurting emotionally. It is not uncommon to feel depressed, anxious, angry and easily frustrated. Our attorneys are sensitive to the emotional impact a car accident may have on our clients and can help you identify these feelings and seek the help you need.
- Help you get back to normal- in the aftermath of a car accident, things can feel chaotic and out of control. You are inconvenienced in many ways including, the temporary or permanent loss of your vehicle, dealing with insurance companies, missed work days, doctor and therapy appointments and the mere emotional trauma of experiencing an accident. An Bloomington, IL personal injury lawyer may be able to expedite your claim.
- Fight for what you deserve- we make it our business to fight for the compensation that our clients deserve. In our experience, insurance companies seem to prolong the claim only to offer significantly less than what is fair. Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols has many years of experience and knows how to handle negotiations with these companies.
If you have been involved in a car accident, and were injured as a result, Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols may be able to help you. Our team is well-rehearsed when it comes to dealing with insurance companies. We are experienced in calculating fair compensation that includes medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering. A personal injury lawyer in Bloomington, IL from our team is sensitive about our client’s needs and deeply understand the importance of getting back to normal. Most of all, we will fight for you. Contact a personal injury lawyer in Bloomington, IL from our team today to set up a consultation.