Top Drug Possession Lawyer Bloomington IL
Have you been charged with a drug crime and are looking for the top drug possession lawyer Bloomington IL has to offer? If so you should call Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols. Founded in 1938, our law firm is well versed in criminal law. We have earned a successful reputation in the Bloomington area for protecting the rights of our fellow community members. To schedule a free consultation with a Bloomington drug possession lawyer, please call 309-821-0246 now.
Bloomington Drug Possession Charges
A drug offense is a serious legal matter that could result in severe criminal penalties. Unfortunately, many of the repercussions can continue to affect you for many years down the road. For this reason it is important to understand that there may be legal options available to you. A drug possession lawyer in Bloomington IL from Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols can explain them to you so that you’re able to make informed decisions moving forward.
A top drug possession lawyer Bloomington IL respects from Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols can provide you with more information about how any of the following drug charges may affect you:
- Illegal possession of marijuana
- Illegal possession of controlled substances and narcotics (i.e. Cocaine, meth, crack, heroin, MDMA, etc.)
- Illegal possession of prescription medications
- Forged prescriptions
- Sale or distribution of drugs
If your charge does not include the aforementioned, there is a good chance we can still be of assistance. Call our office today to find out more.
The Consequences of a Drug Possession Charge
Every case is different and the penalties may depend upon whether or not this is your first, second, or third offense as well as a number of other factors. Penalties may include any or all of the following:
- Jail or prison time
- Large fines
- Court fees
- House arrest
- Mandatory drug treatment or classes
- Random drug testing
- Revocation of a driver’s license
- Loss of child custody
- Loss of a professional license (i.e. medical, aeronautical, pharmaceutical, etc.)
- Inability to live in certain housing complexes
- If you are an immigrant, you could lose your green card, the right to citizenship, or be deported
When looking for a top drug possession lawyer Bloomington IL depends on, consider Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols. We are very familiar with mistakes that police officers make when it comes to legal procedures. This can be extremely advantageous to our clients.
- If a police officer found drugs in your vehicle during a traffic stop, did they have a legitimate reason to stop your car?
- Did their seizure of any evidence violate the terms of a search warrant?
- Did the police fail to read you your Miranda Rights?
- Did the police deny your right to legal counsel?
- Were you verbally or physically mistreated by police before, during, or after your arrest?
We can work hard to protect you from a conviction and build a strong defense on your behalf. As a top drug possession lawyer Bloomington IL provides we can be there to protect your rights, liberty, freedom, and record.
Call Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols Now
“They did a good job in getting my case dismissed. Very reassuring and reliable.”